NUMBER OF AVAILABLE POSITION: 2
Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
This position requires a solid understanding of iOS development and iOS Operating Systems. Responsibilities include performing analysis, design, development, and testing activities in a dynamic environment. Position requires a self-starter who is eager to learn the various technologies required to support the full environment including XCode/Objective C/Cocoa, automated testing, and App Store Submission. This person will become part of a development team responsible for delivering new functionality as well as system support.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS THAT ARE A PLUS FOR THE JOB
- 3 years of software development experience with emphasis on mobile and web-based applications
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle development of mobile applications on iPhones and iPad
- Strong Knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, Apple Cocoa, X Code, and Apple HIG
- Experience creating custom UI components, Apple Push Notification Services, Foundation Framework, Memory Management, GPS and location based services
- Experience using iOS prototyping apps such as BluePrint or AppCooker
- Experience in provisioning and publishing apps in iTunes/App Store with working knowledge of Apple Publishing Procedures and App review Process
- Current knowledge of trends in the Apple developer community, iOS development, and competitive landscape
- Ability to lead conversations around proactive iOS development
- Experience working with XML/JSON and familiarity with REST/SOAP methodologies
- Ability to independently analyze problems, evaluate solutions, and effectively communicate options and recommendations to the leadership team
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
- Experience with standard development methodologies and the ability to produce appropriate development artifacts
- Experience with Java development, Flex, and C programming languages
- Experience with client side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc.)
- Experience with SVN version control systems
- Knowledge and experience of the entire application stack, from mobile app, web app, application logic and DB
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
ABOUT B G INTERACTIVE LTD.
B G Interactive attracts top talent from around the world. We're looking for talented, bright, energetic professionals who thrive in a fast paced exciting and family oriented environment and have an appetite for change and growth in many technical and non-technical areas. At B G Interactive, innovation and teamwork thrive, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
B G Interactive careers offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Exciting work for high-profile clients
- Lunch facilities
- Annual Paid Vacation after completion of one year
- Festival Bonus after completion of one year
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Income Tax Payment
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere