NUMBER OF AVAILABLE POSITION: 3
Sr. Software Engineer (ASP/.NET)
The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible to carryout and sometime lead multiple online projects for multiple clients. The candidate should have experience in developing ecommerce sites, P2P networks (Social Networks), CMS based sites, and Web based applications, SOAP API’s and other online applications. The responsibility includes preparing and designing database structure, architectural designs, flow-charts, DFD, URS and other required project documents. The candidate needs to code extensively, needs to work closely with designers during integration, and testing phase. The candidate must have good communication skills and must communicate proactively with B G Interactive clients and also work closely with Project Management.
- Minimum 2 years design and development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area is preferred.
- Hands on experience in .NET Framework 2.0/ 3.5/ 4.0, C#, ASP.net, MVC, LINQ.
- Tools Knowledge: Visual Studio 2008/2010
- MySQL, SQL Server 2008.
- Experience in Site core CMS driven sites.
- Knowledge of HTML5 is a plus.
- Object oriented programming.
- Application testing experience: TDD, Unit Testing, Mock framework.
- Expertise in Windows desktop application development is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Excellent English skills
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Communication/Interpersonal skills to communicate proactively with overseas clients.
- Work in a team environment and in critical situations.
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
ABOUT B G INTERACTIVE LTD.
B G Interactive attracts top talent from around the world. We're looking for talented, bright, energetic professionals who thrive in a fast paced exciting and family oriented environment and have an appetite for change and growth in many technical and non-technical areas. At B G Interactive, innovation and teamwork thrive, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
B G Interactive careers offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Exciting work for high-profile clients
- Lunch facilities
- Annual Paid Vacation after completion of one year
- Festival Bonus after completion of one year
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Income Tax Payment
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere