NUMBER OF AVAILABLE POSITION: 1
Senior UI/UX Engineer
B G has had a long standing, multi-year relationship with clients based in the US that looking at modernizing their digital products using the latest HTML5/JS technologies. We are looking for a full-time hire.
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learns the applications capabilities.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English a MUST.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ Experience
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
ABOUT B G INTERACTIVE LTD.
B G Interactive attracts top talent from around the world. We're looking for talented, bright, energetic professionals who thrive in a fast paced exciting and family oriented environment and have an appetite for change and growth in many technical and non-technical areas. At B G Interactive, innovation and teamwork thrive, allowing you to achieve your full potential.
B G Interactive careers offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Exciting work for high-profile clients
- Lunch facilities
- Annual Paid Vacation after completion of one year
- Festival Bonus after completion of one year
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Income Tax Payment
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere